June 17, 2009

News from Sibu

Sharing photos by Meng Lei of the Methodist Message:

Praise Dance with Praise Lamps in the background. One of the newest gardens in Sibu - James Hoover Memorial Garden.



A new bridge is being completed - at Lebaan (Lo Ma Ang) in Sibu.



I have decided to place some photos from time to time on my blog taken my Sibu friends (who write in Chinese mainly) to help those who do not read Chinese. WE have lots to catch up now. The media in Sibu continues to be very strong in Chinese.

9 comments:

Greenspot said...

Sarawakiana,

It's very kind of you, especially to people like me who dont read Chinese newspapers. Thanks as I can keep abreast with Sibu's news. The Borneo Post has been my main source of news on Sibu.

Cheers!!

Greenspot

Anonymous said...

Good Chang Yi - now I can be updated in English from the Methodist Chinese news!

Ensurai said...

Greenspot!
I did not know that you cannot read Chinese!
So my translation of the news would be useful then.
Cheers.

Ensurai said...

Welcome James to my new extension (if I can call it).

From time to time I will bring you translated news with great photos from Sibu bloggers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister - I will appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I appreciate nice news with photos from Sibu in English too.

TQ. GBU.

Ensurai said...

Dear James
Will try my best to pick "good" news from Sibu.

Ensurai said...

Dear Anon
Thanks....Will see what I can do.

Unknown said...

qzz0528
heat jerseys
cheap football shirts
air jordan 4
tory burch outlet
pandora charms
polo outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
bally shoes
tory burch outlet

Soh Mien on First Day of Lunar New Year

 Today 10.2.2024 is the first day of the New Lunar Year of the Dragon. Yes I have cooked the chicken and made the soh mien. Happy New Year!!...