June 21, 2009

News from Sibu


My news of Sibu today!

My friend Steve Ling and His wife will be celebrating their 30th Anniversary next year. But being the thoughtful husband he had given his wife a pre-30th wedding anniversary gift by giving themselves a Singapore trip! Well done the two of you!!

Steve was my junior in the Methodist Secondary school in Sibu and he is always respectful towards me calling me "sister" all the time. Thanks for the recognition all these years which I really appreciate. He is a great and admirable photographer - journalist from Sibu.

Most newspapers would publish congratulatory messages for VIPS who get their datukship or tansri-ship....

But for today on this blog : my congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Steve Ling for their long and happy marriage!! Ever lasting happiness to you both!! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you as a little prefect with a lot of purpose in life!

I remember Steve too and all the naughty boys...? We did have a great school .

Ensurai said...

Thanks Anon.
School was the best time of my life! I had joy in learning things and making friends.

Soh Mien on First Day of Lunar New Year

 Today 10.2.2024 is the first day of the New Lunar Year of the Dragon. Yes I have cooked the chicken and made the soh mien. Happy New Year!!...