March 3, 2010

Accordian Music in the Rajang Basin

 Perhaps many of my friends and relatives have forgotten the sound of the accordian.

I grew up with uncles (the late Hii Wen Hui) and aunties who could play the accordian either in school or in church. This musical instrument was so portable and so motivating.

Recently when the Cing Ang Tong in Kwang Hua had a historical dedication service Mr. Ho played the accordian for the service. The service was to dedicate the Methodist Historical Gallery.



Give Me Oil for My Lamp : a Sunday School Song we used to sing.....Do enjoy this and I hope it brings back a lot of memories for you.


Others: 














No comments:

Soh Mien on First Day of Lunar New Year

 Today 10.2.2024 is the first day of the New Lunar Year of the Dragon. Yes I have cooked the chicken and made the soh mien. Happy New Year!!...