What are the small things which matter in your life?
Many..here's my list:
1. tug boats - they pull bigger ships slowly
2. Zaccheus - a small man who climbed a sycamore tree
3. tongue - without it we cannot eat
4. small mustard seed - our faith is like a mustard seed. It can grow bigger.
5. A smile - it makes the whole world brighter
6. A small boy with 5 loaves and 2 fishes - he helped to feed thousands
7. The bamboo shoot - small but can grow into a wonderful plant of thousand uses!!
8. Two cents worth - we often use this phrase....
9. A gentle touch - it heals many wounds more than you realize
10. A tear drop - an emotional expression
The pioneering families of Sibu Foochows continued to practise the adoption of girls from poor families who become their maids (slaves). ...
Lots of signboards have been posted up at significant places near rivers in Miri. There are many rivers in the Miri district and most of the...
If you are told that this is the kuih or snack that an Iban would be homesick for please believe him or her. Simply made from all ingredie...
The Foochow Wedding Banquet of yesteryears would always include a plate of Man Chiew Ko at the end. When I was young I thought that eating...