What are the small things which matter in your life?
Many..here's my list:
1. tug boats - they pull bigger ships slowly
2. Zaccheus - a small man who climbed a sycamore tree
3. tongue - without it we cannot eat
4. small mustard seed - our faith is like a mustard seed. It can grow bigger.
5. A smile - it makes the whole world brighter
6. A small boy with 5 loaves and 2 fishes - he helped to feed thousands
7. The bamboo shoot - small but can grow into a wonderful plant of thousand uses!!
8. Two cents worth - we often use this phrase....
9. A gentle touch - it heals many wounds more than you realize
10. A tear drop - an emotional expression