The following are telephone numbers in the 1960's for Blacksmith Road Businesses and Residences
The numbers of shop lots are indicated at the beginning, and the 3 digit telephone numbers at the end. The Chinese names of the owners are before the numbers
1. Eastern Company - Wong Sie Cheong 417
1. Ting Brothers and Co. Ting Sii Pang 417
2 Lau Brothers - Lau Sieng Nguong 262
2 Lau Brothers Import and Export Co. Wee Ho Soon 695
2. Lee Goh Bin - Lee Poi Lin 300
2. Sing Kwong Photo Studio - Wong Heng Kwong 603
3. Hua Yew Co.
3. Wong Soon Hing Watch Shop -
3. Ling Siew Siong Residence
4. Min Hin Tailors - Tieu Woon King
4. Poh Tin Goldsmith - Ting Lee Chuong
4. Sisters' Hair Dressing
4. Ting Yik Seng Rattan Shop
5. Lau Kiong Sing Furniture - Lau King Kwang - 610
5. See Sing Watch Shop - Leong Yong Mee
5. Capitol Photo Studio - Lo Nik Kung - 581
6. Yik Chong Co. - Tiong Wan Ming - 427
7. Ting Hua Mee - Ting Bui Hua 273
8. Yew yew Bicycle shop - kuok Boon Kim 383
11. Wong King Cheong - Sarawak Products - Chua Kee Chuan 412
12 Tai Sing Textile - Wong -602
13 Tak Sing Glass Cutting - Liau Tak Hui 758
13. Wong's Casket - Wong Kah Moh 547
13. Hiak Hong - Chew King Turn 547
13. Ngie Hin - Metal
The Foochow Association @ Central Road - 465
The pioneering families of Sibu Foochows continued to practise the adoption of girls from poor families who become their maids (slaves). ...
Lots of signboards have been posted up at significant places near rivers in Miri. There are many rivers in the Miri district and most of the...
If you are told that this is the kuih or snack that an Iban would be homesick for please believe him or her. Simply made from all ingredie...
The Foochow Wedding Banquet of yesteryears would always include a plate of Man Chiew Ko at the end. When I was young I thought that eating...