Beef curry and rice, great combo.
- When roti canai first came to Sibu in the 1980's the Foochows found it very interesting but did not really go for it.
- However my mother, as she likes food made from flour loved the roti canai and would often get my sisters to buy for her or go to the shops to enjoy some roti.
- sometimes they would buy a few pieces home and my mother would cook curry.
- A good recipe is the following (to make a good thick curry
- 1.5 kg good beef - cut into cubes
December 31, 2017
Sibu Tales : Home Made Beef Curry
The belt fish was one of the cheapest fish available in Sibu in the 60's and 70's and most people would sneeze at it, calling it ...
Lots of signboards have been posted up at significant places near rivers in Miri. There are many rivers in the Miri district and most of the...
If you are told that this is the kuih or snack that an Iban would be homesick for please believe him or her. Simply made from all ingredie...
The Foochow Wedding Banquet of yesteryears would always include a plate of Man Chiew Ko at the end. When I was young I thought that eating...