May 19, 2011

Tea Bag Holders - Good Collectibles


I started collecting tea bag holders since 1996, the year I was doing a British Council English course in the UK.

I fell in love with English tea, English Tea Cakes, and high teas.

I loved the tea shops and would potter around them. I could not walk past any without popping into it to have a look.

When I left English at the end of my course, I took back more than 20 tea bag holders which I carefully sourced in second hand shops like Oxfam, and others.

More than 15 years later I have  collect about 75 of them. And I would love to look at second hand goods shops to find them. It is an adventure, looking for them.

No comments:

Chang Ta Kang : Council Negri Member

After the handing over of Sarawak to the British Colonial Government, a new Constitution was drafted in 1956. The membership of Council Neg...