May 5, 2012

Chai Xi Waterfall

We walked up the stone steps to reach the famous Chai Xi Waterfall.

Chai Xi means water stream.

The water fall made the environment very cold. The temperature must have dropped by 4 degrees. As I looked at the waterfall and all those around me, I felt a chill coming down my spine. It must have been colder 100 years ago in this place.

 So early in the morning we enjoyed some dampness. Some of the old ladies were able to climb the steps and enjoyed the beautiful nature of this area.

I am sure the government will make a great effort to improve this area soon.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Chang Ta Kang : Council Negri Member

After the handing over of Sarawak to the British Colonial Government, a new Constitution was drafted in 1956. The membership of Council Neg...