November 26, 2013

Three Wheel Push Cart

Image may contain: 3 people, including Pro Steve

This photo has a good background story.

I had two hairline fracture which gave me excruciating pains. Early in the morning I slipped and had a fall, but gritted my teeth and worked hard on this project with my good friends Peter Lee, Steve Ling Leh Tiong and team leader Mr. Chua Jeng Chong of SCAC. We walked around Sibu town, and I took many rests in between.

The Sibu doctor one day later had recommended surgery immediately. But I continued to work hard .
(Note : the following year, we produced a book about Sibu based on the photographs we took.)

Three days alter the photo was taken I went back to Miri to consult an orthopedic surgeon and remain adamant not to have surgery.

But I was recommended to have a full bed rest for two weeks. I missed my father in law's funeral (Date of passing 23.11.2013) because medically I was not fit to travel.

It took me three years to be pain free with exercises, slow walks and pain killers.

No comments:

Chang Ta Kang : Council Negri Member

After the handing over of Sarawak to the British Colonial Government, a new Constitution was drafted in 1956. The membership of Council Neg...