Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chee Cheong Fun
Miri offers many viuarieties of food as it is not only a resort city but a city wtth diverse cultures, with a big expat commybuty. It boas...
-
There are lots of stories involving the Thermos Flask made in China. They are also known as Hot Water Flask, a literal translation from the ...
-
If you are told that this is the kuih or snack that an Iban would be homesick for please believe him or her. Simply made from all ingredie...
-
Warning : This is a non halal food advertisement from Sibu. Going to Sibu means eating a must have Foochow breakfast. You must give the ...


4 comments:
I remember there was the jetty where the boats laden with charcoal berthed. I also remember there was a gate/arch in fornt of the jetty. I was told it was partly bombed by the Japanese.
Yes, the Japanese bombed part of Pulau Babi..I was told 6 bombs were dropped in Sibu, 2 in Sungei Merah, one quite near Law King Howe Hospital, 1 in Lanang Road, one near Sibu town (Pulau Babi) and one near the old airport. But the person telling me this story may not be so accurate also..Hope someone can also correct me if I am wrong.
click here for info pop over here my blog anchor her latest blog Dolabuy Loewe
read this post here https://www.dolabuy.su home browse around here try this site original site
Post a Comment