May 10, 2011

Reflections on some beautiful Houses in Brisbane

Although I have some Tiong and Lau relatives living in Brisbane, I did not have any opportunity to visit them.

But during my two-week holiday, visitng Toowomba and Brisbane (one day was entirely for a convocation of my good friend, Lesley Lingod) I saw a lot of beautiful houses, gardens and parks.

Many of the houses or properties I saw in passing  in Brisbane seem to have a lot of character.

Home owners generally keep their homes  and gardens very well.

A friend once remarked " Home is the mirror of one's self."

And walking in the Chermside Park one evening in Brisbane I had some lovely views of the houses there but of course I only had a good view of what is on the outside....like what one can see of a person...his face...his clothes and his shoes.....You need to go into a home to see the real beauty and character of the owner...










If you are looking for a life partner you need to look at what her/his home is like....that's an advice for another friend......

No comments:

Chang Ta Kang : Council Negri Member

After the handing over of Sarawak to the British Colonial Government, a new Constitution was drafted in 1956. The membership of Council Neg...